Monday 19 September 2016

Hello (hellohellohellohelloooooo)...Is anybody In there??

Just knock if you can ....

Oh sorry about that! My title got me singing in my head, and well you know...some songs just need to be sung.


Bet you wonder where I've been, don't you?

Bet you wonder what I've been doing, don't you?

Me too, as a matter of fact!

This year long break between posts must stop...It's not good for readers to be left hearing crickets while I'm off having a grand old time.

Doing what?

Making cakes, silly! I'll leave a few pictures here, for your viewing pleasure. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you've probably seen them. But, have another look! And tell me which one is YOUR favourite :)




...and before you ask, it's not the R. Kelly you're thinking of!
Thanks for being patient and sticking with me...I really do appreciate your support of just having a look and maybe liking or commenting on a photo or two :) Here or on my other social media!  I'll do my best to keep this more up to date..I have even more to share!

Come again soon, I'll have cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment